Tales of Two ~Maja Designs April MB

22:53:00


Shimmers, Happy Monday.

It's been a busy day, a lot is going on . When I say a lot it means ,"I slept the whole day. I have been bored this time, lately. I even paint my nails with holographic colors, which I stole from my sister's nail bag, just to waste the time.( desclaimer: don't do this or your family will hunt you for the rest of your life ) LOL


Anyway, I still got a good old scrapping mood , and by that I created a layout based on Maja's mood board this month . it is field with authenticity and spring colors that I am obsessed with .But before I  share my work, I would like to share some news . if you have noticed my blog made some changes , I am renovating this site , but take note, the template I used was not mine but I did made the logo , banners and other stuffs . (yet this blog is still on the process , meaning its not yet done , I might pull off some things or start again ) let me ask you guys what you think !! comment below 

Here is the Mood board~ If you want to join click here
MB-April16


PAPERS I used :
okay, back to my layout , as I said the mood board this month, is filled with spring colors.By which I used 4 papers from Maja.
 I started with SOFIERO "the magnificent flowerescent " ( I love this paper perfect for spring and it has the softest tone ever) , then I added a bunch of layers  with princess margareta's garden in the same collection . then finally added some freehand cuts of clocks form vintage autumn basic No.16 and cuts some diamonds and hearts with summer basics 1922



This is the photo of my 2 younger cousins . YEYE AND Yahael . I miss them both , so I made a layout to remember them .even though they are boys I still love the photo to be used on a pink hue layout , why not .. it made them even cuter !!

 CLOSE UPS !!



so that's all I have to share thank you for visiting and I hope you'll have a great day .. byeeeeee!! and don't forget to click the links of my other social media accounts :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images